THE sale of ten new vehicles sold each day shows why York Ward & Rowlatt is a Vauxhall franchise at the top of its game.
The Wellingborough-based dealership has been recognised for its achievements including receiving Vauxhall's prestigious Customer Excellence Award for four years running.
But the enviable sales figures and high levels of customer satisfaction are never taken for granted. The company, which traces its roots back to 1841, insists on putting customer service at the heart of its operations.
The management team, headed up by Managing Director Nick Hughes, who has worked for the dealership for 33 years, has a combined 125 years' service with the company. The long service is not unusual, with more than half of the 65-strong team of full-timers at the dealership in St John Street, Wellingborough, notching up more than a quarter of a century.
Nick said: "Customers can feel confident that we will deliver our promises. We are judged by our performance and believe this commitment to customer service makes all the difference. Customers want to come back to us time and time again because they know we value their business and will listen to their needs."
The company has a wide range of options for businesses from sole traders to businesses looking to upgrade and expand their fleet. The sales are backed up by a service team which works on-site 364 days a year.
Nick said: "It has always been important for York Ward & Rowlatt to not only be known for selling vehicles at competitive prices but for also offering impressive service and repairs facilities. This means customers can feel confident we are here when they need us."
Nick said: "We are very proud of our history and our track record but just as important to us is what we can offer customers today and in the future."
For further information see the website at www.yorkwardandrowlatt.co.uk or call 01933 443403.
* In 2017 we completed over 3,000 MOT tests
* Every year we supply over 3,100 customers with free onward mobility.
* Every year we collect and deliver over 1,600 cars from around the county for servicing and repair.
* Our parts team deliver over £1,000,000 of Vauxhall parts to independent garages around the county.
* After more than 10,000 parts, service and vehicle transactions in 2017 - 98 per cent of our customers would recommend us to family and friends.
* Our dedicated staff receive over 1,800 hours of specialist training each year.
* Our Accident repair department has rebuilt over 500 cars this year of all makes and models.
* Our parts operation stocks over 5,200 parts to keep you mobile.