THE Legal 500 United Kingdom 2018 is this year's definitive guide to who's who in the Legal World and is released in October of each year. Wilson Browne Solicitors now have nine teams Recommended, and have increased the number of individual lawyers Recommended from 11 in 2017 to 15 in 2018, continuing a pattern of year-on-year growth in line with the expansion of the firm, which now employs over 150 people across five offices in Northamptonshire and Leicester.
A listing is only achieved after a rigorous vetting and interview process, including clients providing supporting information and testimony.
Recommended teams include: Childcare, Clinical Negligence, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Property, Corporate & Commercial, Court of Protection, Family, Social Housing
and Wills & Probate
The 15 Individuals at Wilson Browne Solicitors Recommended by The Legal 500 are:
* Corporate and commercial - 'well connected' practice head Andrew Kerr 'works hard for his clients.'
* Dispute resolution - Commercial litigation - John Gordon and Kevin Rogers
* Personal injury and clinical negligence (claimant) - 'Extremely knowledgeable' practice head Louise Tyler 'is at the top of her game.'
* Family - the 'reassuring team' consisting of Edward Rawlins, Sally Robinson and 'the knowledgeable and thorough' Helen York.
* Childcare - Deena Tate
* Wills Trusts & Probate (categorised as personal tax, trusts and probate by Legal 500) - Neelam Maher heads the team with Vicki Pearce in charge of care funding and Court of Protection group. The 'tremendous' Jayne Murray, 'who goes above and beyond expectations' as well as Jane Forsyth.
* Commercial property - a 'very good team' headed by Thomas Warrender with Nina Wilson who is noted for her 'eye for detail and timely responses'.
* Real estate - Social housing - Tom Warrender heads the team which 'holds a great amount of industry knowledge and can be wholly relied on to guide clients through any arising matters or legislative changes'. Jennifer Laskey 'who goes above and beyond' is also recommended."
These rankings, combined with other awards such as teams being Highly Commended by the Law Society, Northamptonshire Law Society, Large Law Firm Of The Year, are the assurance of quality and expertise that our clients seek.
Find out more by calling Wilson Browne on 0800 088 6004 or visit www.wilsonbrowne.co.uk